Trigger Warning


TRIGGER WARNING: Many of my posts contain triggers as I fearlessly inventory my emotions.
Some of these are brutally honest as I veer from negative to positive.




Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Familiar


After 20 years of marriage, physical boundaries are very fluid. 

When he was here for spring break it was like nothing has changed.  There is a certain lack of physical boundaries or personal space between married people and we just seemed to fall back into that.

In fact my sister joined us at the end of the week and was shocked to see him there.  He was leaving that day and after he left she said "I hope you aren't having sex with him.  I know a lot of people who have gotten divorced and they still get together just to have sex".

I was taken aback and quickly assured her that this was not the case with us (she doesn't know the extent of his sexual addiction so how could she possibly understand that my betrayal trauma will not allow him to touch me in a sexual manner?). All she could see was the physical ease in each other's company.

I didn't tell her that he had actually asked me to have sex with him and that I had said under no circumstances was I going to do that and lose my temple recommend and that he hadn't asked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment