Trigger Warning


TRIGGER WARNING: Many of my posts contain triggers as I fearlessly inventory my emotions.
Some of these are brutally honest as I veer from negative to positive.




Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Unaware


This time in yoga we talked about intentions.   It sounded like a great idea.  Every time you do yoga you have an intention.  Calm.  Peace. Gratitude. Etc.

So I decided I wanted to get rid of some of this trauma stored in my body.  So I set my intention as release and away we went.

I was doing fine (lots of shaking) and at one point an Heritage #2 asked if I was in pain (apparently I was grimacing). But I was feeling good. 

And then we switched up to some gentle floor work and BOOM the nausea hit.  Like overwhelming nausea. Like it was all I could do not to lose it.  I don't think my yoga mantra was supposed to be "please let this end soon".  But I made it through to the end by breathing. 

I still feel nauseated.

Remind me not to "intend" that again – or do that nasty twist thing we did.  I think I'll stick with serenity.  I'm going to go throw up now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment